New beginnings
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AH.Free
Active Poster

131 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  10:24:26 AM  Show Profile
All RIGHT AMERICANS we the people have spoken it was time to get them democrats out with Mr Snyder at the helm of things will see Michigan get back on it's feet.
Now if we can get our jobs back from China and in couple of years a REPUBLICAN president we will see the country back on it's feet.On my behalf GOOD JOD AMERICA

cball
Active Poster

136 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  12:59:36 PM  Show Profile
Yippee....like 8 years of Bush wasn't enough. That's a big part of the reason we're in the mess we're in - too much "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" when it came to Wall St. and the big corporations. We need to stop the partisan BS and start working together to get things done. All I heard this past election (other than the ads showing what a jerk the candidates opponent is) was no more big government. Well, there is a solution to that. It's called the Libertarian party. Conservative, liberal, moderate......I've had it up to my eyeballs. Labels don't help us...action does. Alright Republicans - time to step up to the plate and deal with what's wrong rather than helping out big business. If every action taken by our state and federal government was done solely for the benefit of the average citizen we would all be in a better place.
Go to Top of Page

Buck
Forum Admin

USA
6602 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  5:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Buck's Homepage
I am not 100% convinced that the Libertarian party is the answer but I am absolutely sure that Libertarian Principles would go a long way in fixing what is wrong with the Country right now.

Liberty First. Everything else second.
Go to Top of Page

AH.Free
Active Poster

131 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  11:37:53 PM  Show Profile
You know deep in my heart I believe the reason this country is in shape it is is not because illegal aliens,republicans and democrats I know it's got to be some kind of conspiracy they have taken all our jobs away to China for the name of profit they are not really Americans the are traitors we need to get together and realize that all this materialistic way are taking us down.Remember back in the seventies when one person in the family worked and it was enough we need to change and I am sorry cball if I made you upset it was not the meaning I believe next they are going to take our arms wait and see
Go to Top of Page

cball
Active Poster

136 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  07:36:06 AM  Show Profile
No problem A.H. Just in a ranting mood yesterday. LOL
Go to Top of Page

Buck
Forum Admin

USA
6602 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  10:57:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Buck's Homepage
cball are you a registered libertarian?

Go to Top of Page

cball
Active Poster

136 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  09:50:53 AM  Show Profile
No Buck, just someone who has followed their course over the past 30 years or so. Like all parties there are things that I agree with and some I don't but as a whole I think they are on the right track and tend to agree more than disagree.
Go to Top of Page

Buck
Forum Admin

USA
6602 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  12:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Buck's Homepage
I am not registered either but I have flirted with the idea in the past. There are just to many conspiracy theories among many of the members in that party for me to live their comfortably. I have also flirted with the idea of joining the Republican Liberty Caucus but have held off making the commitment so far.

Go to Top of Page

lovinlife
Active Poster

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  10:33:46 PM  Show Profile
What do you all think of the US Taxpayer Party (a.k.a. The Constitution Party) We agree with 99% of their platform. I voted taxpayer in one race this time around.
I don't like the principal that morals don't have a place in government, so I won't be voting libertarian.
I will however be holding the elected republicans to their word. Mr. Snyder is going to need more than 4 years to "Fix Michigan". I'm willing to help if I can.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Liberty 1st Forum © Liberty 1st Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000