129 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  09:42:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brat65's Homepage
Here we go again.

http://www.rivercountryjournal.com/?p=28441

pepa
Obsessed Poster

1650 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  11:15:08 AM  Show Profile
I wonder how long before DEQ or whatever it is called now starts to fine Three Rivers into fixing the problem. I wonder what excuses will they use to cover for Bippuss inability to fix this on going problem.

Joe still wants to hook up other communities to our treatment plant. How long will it take before one of our commissioner starts to think I had it up to my eyeballs in this overflow crap Bippuss!

I hope this will be the straw that breaks Mayberry Daryl back and he tells Bippus to fix it or leave! If that happens I'm playing the Mega millions

quote:
"Three Rivers needs an Honest Joe in City Hall." Pepa

Edited by - pepa on 04/29/2010 11:20:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

a viking
Active Poster

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  11:30:36 AM  Show Profile

Surprised?

The City site is advertising for a Director of the Clean Water Plant (Waste Water to me. I wonder if the City Manager would drink it?).

The City advertisement for a Director of the Department of Public Services, is out.
Was someone hired, and I missed it in the newspaper, or has there been some base stealing going on?
Who is on first?
Go to Top of Page

pepa
Obsessed Poster

1650 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  11:35:59 AM  Show Profile
No, the Big B. probably drinks the finest bottle water, it somewhere in his contract with the city.

quote:
Go to Top of Page

vblainev
Obsessed Poster

USA
1063 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  11:38:06 AM  Show Profile
Pepa Quote,
I wonder what excuses will they use to cover for Bippuss inability to fix this on going problem.

On going problem is the key. I have been complaining about the state of our waste water plant for some time now! Matter of fact I brougt it up again at the last commission meeting. The state of our waste water plant is terrible but Mr. Roseboom is still there and Mr. Bippus is and was totaly aware of ALL the problems down there.

And just for the record, this is not an employee issue!! They are doing all they can with what they are given. Many many many times (did I say many enough) they have brought these issues to Jim Roseboom and nothing gets done. As City manager fully aware of theses issue, he is the one to hold responsible and accountable!!

I wonder if this will bring another fine or some legal action for neglect! Like we need more of that !!

City Commission, What are YOU doing about this ??? You oversee operations!! You manage the city manager and there needs to be consequence for these actions or should I say inaction.
Go to Top of Page

pepa
Obsessed Poster

1650 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  11:43:31 AM  Show Profile
I bet the carp and the suckers are going to have a smorgasboard. Yummy, more crap from the river god Bippuss said, the old carp.

quote:
Go to Top of Page

vblainev
Obsessed Poster

USA
1063 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  5:04:01 PM  Show Profile
How long are we going to put up with the continual mistakes and neglect of our waste water plant by Jim Roseboom. He needs to go and today would be a good day before he has time to forget something else or simply ignore another problem.

Remember the 8 day boil water notice ? Any guesses whos watch it was when we had that embarrassing issue. You guessed it Jim Roseboom again. Today is the day to make it happen. If your as frustrated as I am with OUR Citys continual black eyes in the local news ,call city hall and tell them its time for this guy to go!!

Go to Top of Page

Buck
Forum Admin

USA
6602 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  12:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Buck's Homepage
"No Contact" Health Advisory for St. Joseph River ends.

Rome is burning and I have no fiddle.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Liberty 1st Forum © Liberty 1st Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000